Hiring Student and Hourly Employees

Complete the online Request to Hire an Undergraduate form

Once the request has been approved by Millie Reid, follow the instructions to complete the File I-9 Process

If you wish to hire a graduate student, please contact Katie Willer at will0962@umn.edu or 612-624-9183

If you wish to hire an hourly employee (temporary or casual), please contact Millie Reid at volkm003@umn.edu or 612-624-1581